Japonaise Style Bokchoy
Written by Anne-Marie Roy
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 onion finely chopped
2 tbsp ginger root, minced
1 carrot chopped
1 head bok choy
1 cup edamame
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 red pepper cut into thin slices
1 cup vegetable broth
1 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp miso diluted in a bit of water
1. Brown the onion, ginger, carrot, the bok choy stem, and the edamame in oil. Cook for two minutes.
2. Add the garlic, red pepper, and boy choy leaves. Cook for two minutes.
3. Dilute cornstarch in the vegetable broth and add tamari.
4. Pour the liquid onto the vegetables. Bring to a boil.
5. When the sauce has thickened, remove from burner and add the diluted miso.
Serve on a bed of brown rice.
Thank you! Please check your email and confirm the newsletter subscription.
Abonnez-vous à notre infolettre
It seems that you have already subscribed to this list.
Click here to update your profile.